Account Director Corporate IT, Dublin.
Our client is looking for a IT Consultant to serve the company's growing number of customers. You should be comfortable working with business stakeholders, have experience translating business requirements into ones and zeros and have a solution oriented attitude.
One of Ireland's fastest growing IT Re-sellers selling a range of products and services across hardware, infrastructure, virtualization and managed services is recruiting a Corporate Account Director to deal with 2 - 4 of the company's largest accounts.
- Day to day management of customer needs to ensure that the customer receives a professional and efficient approach in all circumstances.
- Tactical planning of the customer account building strategy how to grow future business with the companies largest enterprise accounts.
- Take the lead as required in account development, sales presentations and commercial negotiations.
- Plan strategically for further growth, anticipating market trends, customer requirements and new sales opportunities.
- Annual budget planning for the business, reviewing on a monthly basis.
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the customer's business and to develop strong relationships with the commercial team, to create a Category Plan that dovetails with needs in line with volume and margin targets.
- Circa 5 years + experience managing large enterprise accounts within the ICT sector.
- Experience working exclusively with large clients in excess of 1 Million + 5+ year experience selling technology solutions within large accounts.
- Selling Services and Solutions in Cloud, Infrastructure of Managed Services.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
Contact Ashling Harrison for a confidential discussion on the firm and to quantify the role is right for you on 014188102 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org